Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function deliver professional level technical work in support of the development of company products, tools,
Platforms and services related to BI, typically for an external customer or end user.
Operates within established methodologies, procedures, and guidelines.
Ability to work independently as well as guide team members in a fast paced agile environment.
In this position the resource will have an opportunity to Architect and design Software products for healthcare industry and will work together with Solution Architects and Product Owners to design, build, and deliver of state-of-the-art software Products using modern technologies. Candidate must have knowledge on modern technologies, able to learn new technologies quickly and have excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's/ Master Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 12 to 14 years overall experience in Software/Application Architecture
- Java with UI (Angular/React) and Web Services, Spring, Spring Boot, OSE, Architecture experience
- Open Shift - Cloud Infrastructure set up and maintenance experience
- Java/J2EE development skills, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Web Services - REST and SOAP, XML, CSS, Angular/React JS, Oracle/MySQL, Application Build and Deployment using Jenkins, Gradle/MAVEN, Micro Services, Zuul
- SQL and Oracle/ MySQL, Design Patterns and Agile background
- Exposure to Cloud environment (SAAS/PAAS/IAAS) and experience on Open Shift
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps, CI/CD frameworks
- Knowledge on Micro-services, Cloud and Design Patterns
- Technical guidance, development and deployment of Full Stack Products
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Knowledge on development of resilient, high available Portals with large user base
- Knowledge on Health Care and Claims/Eligibility
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)