Finance & Accounting, a core function of a business that requires talents to manage business accounting from its basic entry to analytical process upto sophisticated financial reporting. We require people with career development-oriented to join this profession
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren't all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
- Review automated and manual processes and related system controls and guide on the on remediating control gaps identified.
- Design, implement, and support business process / IT controls in an SAP environment, including new implementations, control redesigns, or assessment in SAP Control environment.
- Documenting the work performed and communicating suggestions to enhance the existing control environment and/or most efficient solutions to remediate control issues.
- Drive controls implementation and improvements in areas of Order to Cash, Accounting to Reporting and, Requisition to pay processes.
- Assisting to identify practical solutions to address the remediation of audit issues, control weaknesses and process deficiencies.
- Continuously monitor emerging internal control risks and update existing controls and processes to respond to these risks.
- Regular reporting to management and supporting departmental heads for various reporting requirements.
- Performing a variety of tasks, both scheduled and ad-hoc.Drive internal training programs and act as subject matter expert for risk and controls.
- Team management and stakeholder management on continuous basis and deliver projects under tight deadlines.
We are looking for
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, preferably with CISA and CIA certifications. Functional Knowledge of RSA Archer GRC tool will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 4 years' experience with about 2-4 years in the area Risk, Controls and Compliance or Internal Audits.Thorough knowledge of various internal control frameworks like COSO.
- Experience with assessing, designing, and implementing Generic and SAP controls with a focus on automated, configurable controls.
- Good understanding of Segregation of Duties frameworks and mitigating control assignment. Ability to demonstrate advanced understanding of business process, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Prove record of the ability to lead, train, coach, evaluate and mentor high performing teams.
- Experience working in MNC or Big4 environment with multiple stakeholders across globe. Able to consistently demonstrate & live cultural dimensions of Simplicity, Focus & Teamwork.Good team player as part of GRC team for GSC