With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role Senior UX Engineer
- Should be a Design Thinking Practitioner with experience of applying Design Thinking processes for Experience Designs
- Should be very through in building interaction designs and visual designs
- Convert/ Translate concepts into wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. Research thoroughly to come up with best in class design
- Focus on intuitive user experience and with following branding guidelines
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs
- Work with internal cross functional team and stakeholders
- Thorough hands on knowledge to use variety of UX tools - zeplin, Invision etc.
- Experience in working with Teams following Agile development practices and allied tools
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Preferred qualifications
- Exposure to Insurance Domain and sub domains will be a plus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.