Note: Candidate with any programming language willing to work in C++. Candidate from Bangalore or Chennai can apply. Job Location: Chennai.
• Requirement collection - Works with Solution Manager to understand customers' requirements.
• Design - Translate the requirements in to Design.
• Develop solutions based on requirements and design
• Guide / Mentor junior team members
Job Specific Knowledge
• knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing operational practices
• Knowledge of software engineering concepts and techniques
• Strong design and development skills in C++ in Linux/UNIX or Windows OS
• Exposure to make files.
• Exposure to STL collection classes
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Bachelor or master degree in operation research, industry engineering, computer science or related fields
• Able to travel as needed
• Strong analytical skills, strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, detailed oriented, exercises mature judgment
• Domain related skills
• Experience with Applied Materials MES products will be preferred
• Understanding of key manufacturing science concepts (eg semi-auto and full-auto scenario, semi equipment process scenario, FAB operation scenario, process control behavior, lot dispatch logical, EAP behavior) to sustain factory dispatching, control and automation policies
• Preferred major in 300mm Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Science with solid understanding of factory automation systems.
• S/W Engineering with MES experience is an added advantage
Experience – 2 to 4 Years
Qualification – BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA