- Provide Call Routing support for American Express
- Develop call routing specifications and call routing design using Cisco ICM, ATT Route It, Avaya vectoring
- Globally responsible for ensuring that the design and build meet the defined business requirements
- Also responsible for the production of the associated design documentation
- Involved in unit, integration and user acceptance testing
- Assists in resolution of defects as required - level-3 support.
- 7+ years of proven progressive experience with system design and delivery of large projects with distributed teams.
- Deep industry and technical expertise and operational experience in contact routing, Computer telephony integration (CTI), Interactive Voice Response Systems, Voice browsers and VXML, Automatic Call Distribution, Predictive dialers, Telecom carrier networks, Quality Monitoring, Online interactive systems and Contact Center Analytics platforms.
- Deep architecture expertise for the design, development and delivery of telephony solutions for inbound and outbound contact management platforms using:
- Cisco UCCE/ICM
- Avaya ACD
- NICE contact monitoring
- Aspect UIP
- Hands on knowledge and understanding of architecture, requirements analysis, applications systems design and integration, with a detailed understanding of application design, configuration and integration of third party software products.
- Thorough understanding of scalable, secure and robust n-tier architectures for achieving end-to-end performance, scalability, availability, reliability, usability, configurability, integration and security.
- Ability to work with business partners and articulate technical trends / concepts and design / implementation considerations.
- Strong consultative skills; leadership presentation skills, excellent ability to translate technical language and architecture into understandable business statements.
- Typically has prior experience in multiple IT voice disciplines with a proven understanding of architectural concepts (data, technical and solution), issues and trends.
- Familiar with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework)
- Strategic thinker, able to combine technical skills with overall business strategy to generate creative solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to work with business partners and articulate technical trends/concepts and design/implementation considerations.
- Ability to negotiate amongst multiple technical options and make solution decisions with varying levels of information.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience).
- Prior experience in multiple IT disciplines of at least 3 years including 1.5 years with a particular focus on Call Center Call Deliver and Routing
- Candidate must have solid telephony / Call center infrastructure operations knowledge, understanding of Details in at least one (or all of) Cisco ICM, AVAYA PBX/ACD platform management including call routing
- Must have the knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- (Optional) Independently troubleshooting applications and product configuration Exposure in Multi-channel contact management integrations like Cisco CTIOS, Web, Chat, and Video servicing integration systems with Cisco UCCE 8.x suit and above
- (Optional) Exposure in SIP-based protocols and media convergence
- (Optional) Exposure in advance JAVA (J2EE/JSP) developments as well as .NET and/or advance API development/scripting integrations.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.