About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Business Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools.
About the Role
You will work as part of the EBT ORIS application team and working in data engineering and tableau reporting.
- Build complex Data Engineering requirements.
- Lead the Data Engineering development team from EGS
- Co-ordinate with the team in US and work together as a team.
- Working in Agile environment.
- 4+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 2+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- 2+ years of database design
- 2+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- 2+ years of Tableau experience
- 1+ years of experience creating executive level dashboards, analytics, and reports using advanced visualization tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A Master's degree or higher in science or technology
- 2+ years of risk and finance regulatory reporting experience
- Agile experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret large datasets
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.