Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Providing timely and effective test planning, development and execution to support release of quality products into production. Enabling suppliers and ODM partners with Validation best practices. Developing and deploying a sustainable validation process for key technologies. Customer Validation Environments -Understood knowledge of our customer environments, workloads, deployment architectures and usage models. Collaboration with Development - To Implement Defect Detection & Prevention Methods. Industry Leading Efficiency - Scope, People, Lab. Standardized Test Practices and Measures - Through the use of industry TMMi L3 processes. Mature Automation Strategy - Automation Anytime, Anywhere, by Anyone-. Advanced Test Engineering - Simulation & statistical analysis.
- Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce high quality software.
- Proficient in identifying use cases and impact assessment by going through Behavioral Specifications & HLD for existing products.
- Should understand the product architecture and assist test leads in deriving White box and Black box test strategy/coverage
- Design and develop automation framework for product validation
- Should be able to develop in house tools to ease the validation barriers. Also expect to demonstrate new ideas through prototypes/Proof of Concepts
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies (AI, ML, DL) and developments trends to assess impact of the projects
- Should be able to conduct training/mentoring leads in the test group.
- Participate and identify risk in every stage of the project (Design, develop, planning, test entry, exit etc.)
- Responsible for test strategy, test coverage of the system management products. Should work across groups to drive efficiency by optimizing and eliminating redundancy in test cycles.
- Detailed knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and implementing agile principles.
- Should represent and advocate validation group in all technical forums. Manages and communicate all relevant stake holders throughout all phases of a release.
- Should be able to plan and implement change management for short- and long-term strategies such as retiring legacy systems, migrating to new systems without impacting productivity
Key skills required for role:
- Design and Architecture
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Should possess Masters/PHD in computer science with minimum of 9+ years of experience
- Should possess minimum 5 years of experience in NMS domain for system management products.
- Experience in designing and developing tools or test automation frameworks using Java, C++ or Python technologies.
- Should have good understanding of White Box testing concepts and best practices
- Should have strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC, STLC
- Proficient in C++, Python or Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
- Experience in implementing, consuming and testing Web services SOAP and Rest APIs would be an added advantage.
- Experience in testing NMS products would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Server/Storage hardware and its components
- Understanding of embedded software/firmwares, drivers, etc
- Knowledge of various protocols like WSMAN, WMI, Redfish, SNMP, SSH, etc
- Experience on developing complex GUI/API/CLI based automation frameworks using tools/technologies/products like Selenium, Protractor , TestNG, STAF, Python, PERL, C, C#, Java or similar
- Exposure to cloud computing, containerization, ML, AI and allied technologies would be an added advantage.
- Having exposure to plugin architecture framework is an added advantage.
- Having exposure to predictive QA/ Artificial Intelligence /Machine learning is an advantage.
- Should have an employed technologies such as simulation, emulators in their testing.
- Experience working in an Agile, DevOps model with exposure to ALM/CI tools like Jenkins, Dockers, Maven, Gradle, ANT, JIRA, etc and its use for driving continuous testing of the products.