With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
It is a unique opportunity to be part of the software development team behind the CORA platform and products that is transforming business processes across various industry verticals through automation and AI. Learn more about CORA at https://www.genpact.com/cora
Inviting applications for the role of Architect
- Minimum of 8 years of industry experience in product-based companies
- Strong CS fundamentals are a must. (Data structures, Algorithms, OS, Databases).
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills.
- Strong experience in Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing high-performance distributed systems.
- Technologically savvy with excellent communication abilities.
- Good skills in System and Database Design.
- Experience with all aspects of software development lifecycle. Knowledge of agile methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with machine learning applications is a big plus.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.