We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies' ways of working. Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do-on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
The focus is to bring in best practices to drive sales strategy, operational excellence and provide leadership to propel forward all aspects of sales operations including sales productivity, forecasting, yearly planning, enablement and field readiness.
Key Responsibilities & Critical Success Measures
- Experience with sales operations, process improvement, and technology
- Facilitate annual sales planning, account prioritization, target setting, sales coverage models
- Enable SL's in driving core sales governance meetings (deal reviews, pipeline reviews, etc)
- Enable effective sales management by driving conversations on lead management, pipe coverage, velocity, productivity, penetration, coverage, etc.
- Foster extended team collaboration in governance meetings (Marketing, Strategic Deal team, RFX, Transitions, etc)
- Strong relationship building skills and customer-service orientation
- Creative and innovative thinking, ability to think out of box problem solving
- Results/ action-orientation
- It involves interfacing with Sales Leaders, Client Partners and their teams and other