Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), a global leader in cybersecurity, operates one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks allowing organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices.
• Are you excited about working with channel partners? Are you a technical person who loves APIs and driving integrations? If so, you would love this role. The channel distribution in the world of software is going through a massive transformation to migrate to low touch and low friction fulfillment. This migration requires seamless integration between the partner marketplaces and software vendor systems. The Partner Product Management team at Symantec is a group of dedicated, team-oriented professionals committed to making Symantec the Security SaaS market leader by defining, implementing and continuously improving Symantec’s Integration, Solutions and GTM models with partner marketplaces on a global basis across our SaaS Products and Cloud platform.
Job Description :-
• Be a key member of the Partner Product Management team and provide strategic and tactical leadership to teams that span across Sales, Product Management, Program Management, Marketing and Engineering functions.
• Drive API based integration development and deployment with partner marketplaces
• Manage, prioritize and review Integration API architecture/solutions with partners
• Document end user journey to capture various marketplace purchase flows
• Create, improve & align technology, tools and strategies for partner on-boarding, building, delivering, & tracking partner deliverables
• Define, prioritize, influence, enhance & align integration requirements for partner enablement & deployment for multiple platforms
• Define integration APIs, roadmap and capabilities for Partners to release MVP, phased plans; prescribe and share partner requirements for integration/framework
• Work with partners and Symantec product teams, IT Dev Ops on integration platform development and drive platform enhancements
• Ongoing release engagement with Partners: Integration Releases, QA and Certification/Standards compliance in Dev, Stage, UAT and Production
• Experienced Technical Product Manager and shows solid understanding in implementing API frameworks (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML) through integration with core partner marketplaces.
• Demonstrates strong understanding of software development methodologies and lifecycles.
• Skilled communicator who is comfortable having technical discussions with customers or presenting the business case for a new initiative to an executive committee
• Experienced in transforming product strategy into well-written business requirements documents
• Strong presentation skills, as this position requires representing Symantec while working directly with large global partners and across internal organizational boundaries.
• Must have energy, creativity and coolness under pressure, relentlessly focused on building great solutions, finding constructive paths while overcoming the challenges of fast-paced development
• Proven ability to work across internal teams (Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Marketing, etc.) to obtain knowledge/necessary information and accelerate integration efforts.
Symantec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Symantec strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.