About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
As part of Wholesale International Program, implementation of Oracle Flexcube and Oracle Banking Payments Module is ongoing project. Selected candidate would be part of the Development team involved in customization & implementation of Oracle Flexcube and/or Oracle Banking Payments (OBPM)
About the Role
It is an initiative of the Wells Fargo bank to implement an integrated banking solution for its international branch operations in about 25 countries. Bank has chosen Flexcube UBS version 12.2 and Flex Payments as its core solution platform which provides a unified technology platform serving all the countries. This requires integrating more than 70 banking systems spread across the globe. As part of this program team is expected deliver on country wise roll outs of different modules.
Partner with stakeholder's both within and outside of technology on assigned projects.
- Liaison and first point of escalation for stakeholder issues
- Monitor alignment of design /code delivery with release schedule
- Co-ordinate the completion of required project documentation and updates.
- Act as a point of escalation for production / application support.
- Coordinate with various technology teams and partners in facilitating smooth delivery of project/ release.
- Manage stakeholder requirements and partner for effective delivery of the solution.
- Ownership of tracking and mitigating actions to resolve issues /risks that could impede smooth progression of tasks in the SDLC
- Partner with QA team and provide input and act as point of escalation
Facilitate delivery of projects and releases within the landscape of the WIP program
Track and follow up with team members across technology to drive on time delivery of all milestones across a release
Setting up and maintaining the Blue Print repository
Create, Update and Maintain GBE functional requirements
Provide ongoing assistance and support to accelerate the adoption of Blue Print tool by Wells Fargo staff
Train/support generation of technical documentation out of Blueprint
Review existing Business Requirement Documents and suggest appropriate changes, if any.
- A broad range of Wholesale Banking product knowledge, particularly DDA, Payments and Treasury Services.
- 6 + years of experience of working effectively with the stakeholders and also of communicating effectively with technical / development / testing team members.
- Ability to lead resolution of the training needs of new systems and processes.
- The ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English to all project participants globally
- The ability to manage team dynamics and use interpersonal skills to achieve the project goals.
- Experience in supporting full SDLC end-to-end delivery
- The ability to provide input and support to the QA process.
- A detailed knowledge of the business domain would be a significant advantage.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.