Roles and Responsibilities:
- Superior customer experience on calls to American Express Card Members.
- Provide alternatives and apply superior Service
- No call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions and FCR to card members.
- Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals. Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to take quick decisions and respond to Customer inquiries. 2-3 yrs of prior experience in inbound calling process preferred.
- Customer service background.
- Able to work in 24/7 environment.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills
- Must possess Excellent Verbal Communication
- Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service No Situations
- Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills
- Change Management Ability
- Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently
- Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to Detail
- Language: English