The Technical Lead is an experienced developer with a background in systems management, software engineering, agile methodology and operational ready products (DevOps).
You are responsible for improvement of current systems and providing knowledge on efficient development practices, with proficiency in mobile development.
Managing and developing teams is a key success factor for the role, as well as effective stakeholder management and interacting with agronomists and product owners.
- Explicit and extensive agile delivery experience
- Career experience as lead developer working with leadership teams
- Very strong mobile developer in one native platform (android or iOS)
- Strong knowledge in one of the cross-platform frameworks (ionic or xamarin)
- Strong understanding of automation and CI/CD (test and build automation)
- Basic understanding of working with RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of client side security and encryption
- Exposure to frameworks like Firebase, Fabric or Crashlytics
- Familiarity with GitHub
- Strong algorithm design, logical and reasoning skills
- Ability to deliver POCs, MVPs, Experiments, technology evaluations following design thinking practices
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to explain technical information to individuals who don't have the same technical background
- Ability to orchestrate efforts needed to prioritize business initiatives across complex change agendas
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Teamwork, team management and leadership skills