Seeking a strong Dynamics 365 CRM thought leader responsible for the architecture, configuration, customization, integration and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 in line with our multichannel customer engagement product.
Will be responsible for suggesting and implementing Dynamics 365 implementation/integration architectures, customize/code along with the team, allocate work to the team, provide effort estimations, ensure timely delivery and quality work from the team, improve team’s productivity and quality, contribute to product requirements, innovation and collaboration.
Collaborate effectively with multiple cross-geographical teams that include developers, testers, product managers, client implementation specialists, client operations and DevOps.
We are seeking an individual who has a desire to grow within a software product team and contribute to the product development. Technical, Leadership, collaboration and communication skills are of paramount importance.
The ideal candidate will get to work on one of the most advanced Dynamics 365 ISV Products available in the marketplace and will play a key role in contributing to it’s evolution and growth.
· Provide effective solutions to the product requirements
· Architect and implement Dynamics CRM solutions
· Timely and quality delivery of the work from the team
· Do configuration/customization/coding for Dynamics 365 along with the team
· Assign works to the team
· Help the team in troubleshooting and resolving deployment/development issues
· Review team’s work and provide constructive feedbacks
· Participate and contribute in requirement discussions
· Provide effort estimations
· Improve productivity and quality of the team’s work
· Innovation and implementing new technologies and tools
· Collaborate with the other teams of the product across geography.
Coaching and Mentoring the team
9 to 12 years of Software development experience
4+ years of relevant experience in Dynamics customization and implementation
4+ client implementations of Dynamics CRM
Proficient with the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Online and On-Premise
Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Solutions & Versioning is a must
Expertise in Sales, Marketing and Service modules
Expertise in Dynamics CRM customization and deployment
Proficient in Plugins, Custom Workflows development with C# and Visual Studio
Experienced in debugging plugins/workflows/web resources
Experienced in using unit testing frameworks
Experienced in portal development
Familiar with Azure Services such as Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB
Experienced/Aware of Power Apps, MS Flow
Familiar with Dynamics 365 SDK, CRM Developer Tools, XRM Toolbox, Ribbon Workbench
Familiar with .Net Framework
Good knowledge of Dynamics REST Web API and SOAP Web Service capabilities
Proficient in FetchXML creations
Experienced in Architectural, Design Patterns and OOPS concepts
Experience with SVC tools such as BitBucket, SVN, VSTS and clients such as SourceTree, Git, Tortoise GIT/SVN, Ankh SVN
Familiar with Agile software development such as Scrum
Well-versed in database design concepts
Proficient in SSIS/Talend
Experienced in SSRS
· Preferred to have certified in Dynamics 365
· Experienced in pharma and healthcare domains is a plus
· Good to have experience in REST Web services development with ASP.Net Web API
· Good to have knowledge/experience of other CRMs such as SFDC, VEEVA, is an advantage
· Exceptional multitasking skills and work with changing priorities
· Excellent Team handling skills
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent Communication and collaboration skills (written & verbal) in English