In Reference Data Operations we are looking for individuals who are passionate about clients and data.
We emphasize on collaborative team work to deliver business value for our clients.
The role requires you to -
• Manage a team of high performing individuals
• Supervise Run the Bank activities performed by offshore team in Reference Data Domain
• Conduct periodic risk review of the processes and ensure key controls are being executed in a timely manner
• Manage stakeholders from various divisions within the bank at different level of seniority
• Transition key processes executed in other locations to Mumbai
• Proactively challenge internal systems and processes to identify opportunities for improvement to create a streamlined workflow process
• Manage changes in the service owing to internal or external requirements
• Collaborate with IT Business Analysts for tactical and strategic improvements
Your Team :
• You will be part of the Global Operations – Shared Services – Reference Data organization that manages multiple services within Reference Data operations
• The team has a footprint across Zurich, London, Nashville, Singapore and Mumbai
Your Expertise :
• Bachelor's degree with at-least 8-10 years of experience in Operations in an Investment Bank or Asset Management Firm
• Experience in Finance or Data Operations or Masters is a plus
• At-least 2-3 years of Team Management experience
• Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex problems
• Attention to detail with strong oral and written communication ability
• Good understanding of MS Excel / Word / Powerpoint tools
• Good understanding of SDLC from inception to delivery
• Team player who works well in a diverse environment
• Adaptable to a business environment with fast changing requirements and priorities.