As a DevOps Engineer at Quotient, Inc. (NYSE:QUOT) you will be working to ensure and continually improve the reliability and performance of our production services. You will work shoulder-to-shoulder with our talented engineering teams to design and build the next generation of web applications and systems infrastructure, focusing on automation, availability, scale and performance.
Are you looking for your dream job? Somewhere you can take your engineering skills to the next level leveraging the latest applications and tools? You've stumbled upon the right job posting.
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE:QUOT), formerly Coupons.com, is a leading digital promotion and media platform that connects brands, retailers and consumers. We distribute digital offers and media through a variety of products, including: digital printable coupons, digital paperless coupons, coupon codes, and card linked offers. We operate Retailer iQ-, a real-time digital coupon platform that connects directly into a retailer's point-of-sale system and provides targeting and analytics for manufacturers and retailers. We also power digital coupon initiatives in online marketing campaigns, including display and video advertising. Our distribution network includes our flagship site, Coupons.com, approximately
30,000 third-party publishers, as well as our mobile applications, Coupons.com, the Coupons.com App for the Apple Watch, Grocery iQ-, and those of our many partners. Clients include hundreds of consumer packaged goods companies, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg's, as well as top retailers like Albertsons-Safeway, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger, and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, the company is based in Mountain View, Calif., and is bringing the multi-billion dollar offline promotions industry into the digital world.
Awards We Won recently:
1.Best Retail technology award - Digiday Event (https://www.quotient.com/quotient-retailer-iq-winsdigiday-signal-award-best-retail-technology/)
2.Best Place to work: - https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/news/2017/11/08/2017-best-placesto-work-winner-quotient.html
There are more than 3 Billion Coupons getting redeemed annually.
We are looking for Engineers that are passionate about a large-scale production operations role.
- Work closely with engineering and production operations teams to design, build, and maintain large-scale distributed systems.
- Automate current and new systems and processes
- Design, develop and execute automated tests to validate solutions and environments.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack
- Maintain a hybrid environment consisting of both hosted as well as public and private cloud systems.
- Represent the Production Operations team and contribute towards new and ongoing technology projects in areas of scalability, performance and availability.
- Maintain current and future configuration processes and policies.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis and implement fixes to ensure availability SLAs are met.
- Take part in a 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Command of your favorite scripting language: Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Java, C++,
- Linux systems administration background.
- 2+ years of experience Linux systems administration.
- Experience with web server configuration, monitoring, trending, network design and high availability.
- A desire to use existing tools when possible, and build custom solutions when needed.
- Familiarity with a wide range of open-source tools and solutions, to guide selection and implementation in a quickly-growing and always-changing environment. Specific examples include monitoring, version control, system automation, graphing, load testing, and build/integrations/release tool systems
- Require limited supervision and direction; drive results and set priorities independently.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks, with tight deadlines concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A Passion for supporting, designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with either GCP or Azure large-scale deployments
- 2+ years of experience with professional Linux-based large-scale operations role
- 2+ years of hands-on operational experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Container based architecture and deployments (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with web-based Java/J2EE architectures and JVM configuration.
- You have recently argued with someone why Ansible is superior to Puppet or Chef