With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Machine Learning Expert - Data Science and Insights.
The candidate should be MS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information systems, or Computer engineering, Systems Engineering Or PhD in Quantitative Marketing, Computational Science or Applied Engineering with industry experience in Applied Machine Learning / Predictive Analytics.Exposure to Machine Learning & Quantitative Methods in Marketing / Consumer Behavior is a must. Full cycle Real-world Analytics project experience is highly desirable: from creating a Business use case, PA assessment/road map, Technology & Analytic Solutioning, Implementation and Change Management.
Focus of the Function:
There are 3 areas that this role will focus on in order of importance:
1. Consultant- Providing thought leadership and best practices related to Predictive Analytics / Machine Learning Solutions to Genpact's customers. Identify specific capability, practices, tools, and people that the organization would need to develop.
2. Solutioning-Conceptualize and develop relevant Predictive Analytic solutions for our Analytic Customers. Envisioning opportunistic areas with our clients by demonstrating relevant and credible Predictive Analytics solutions and paradigms. The role may entail carrying out high level assessment of customer Analytics readiness and creating the associated analytic benchmarking which may ultimately converge into a client specific Predictive Analytics roadmap
3. Pre-Sales - Lead / Collaborate in response to Predictive Analytics / Machine learning based RFI/RFP
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Machine Learning Competency Leader is expected to play a pivotal bridging role between statistical, technology specialists, AND the business /functional resources. At a broad level, the PA leader shall leverage his/her solutioning expertise to translate the customer's business need into a techno-analytic problem and appropriately work with the statistical & technology specialist to bring large scale analytic solutions to fruition. The right candidate should have prior experience in Consulting and pre-sales.
The key responsibilities of the Predictive Analytics Leader are:
- Provide Strategic Onsite Consulting & Solutioning to customers/Genpact during their Analytics adoption journey
- Creation of IPIE Solution Roadmap and Commitment / Responsibility for implementing the same in conjunction with technology specialists
- Work in conjunction with Presales / BD teams, your program manager, and other stakeholders towards spotting and converting short cycle mining opportunities that may arise from time to time.
- Participate in SME reviews of Predictive Analytics opportunities/ engagements
- Actively collaborate with competency leaders in Big Data, OR, BI areas to stich big ticket solutions with end-to-end span.
- Jump-start Machine Learning projects with customer with focus on providing disruptive insights in reasonable timeframes.
- Jump start IOT projects on semi structured data (Machine logs / sensor data etc)
Required and Preferred Skills
Specific Competencies - Essential
Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, S-Plus, Matlab, SAS
Very good Python/R programming skills. Java programming skills a plus
Direct involvement in working with large volumes of data and building, deploying and measuring predictive analytics models (i.e. SVM, decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, linear and non-linear regression)
Deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, Torch, Theano
Analytic Solutioning & Consulting experience in verticals such as BFSI, CPG, with experience in delivering analytics on large structured and unstructured data corpuses
Solid knowledge of concepts in Machine Learning, Statistics, esp., in their application to learning from large data sources.
Proven expertise in Quantitative modelling for Marketing Insights and Solid understanding of Consumer behaviour theories and models.
Proven expertise in deriving insights from large distributed databases.
Demonstrated ability to Conduct look-ahead client research with focus on supplementing and strengthening the client's analytics agenda with newer tools and techniques
Specific Competencies - Desirable
- Understanding of GraphDB and tools such as Neo4j etc.
- Understanding of NLP, NLU and Machine learning/Deep learning methods
- SQL/NoSQL, MS Access, databases
- UI development paradigms that would enable Text Mining Insights Visualization, e.g., Adobe Flex Builder, HTML5, CSS3
- Linux, GPU Experience
- Spark, Scala for distributed computing
- Previous experience with Big Data analytics implementations, using either Vanilla Hadoop or Cloudera/IBM BigInsights
- Ability to Prioritize, Consultative mindset & Time management skills
- Understanding/experience with the Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure and other Big Data solutions such as Cloudera is preferred