• Is willing to learn and support various Workday Modules
• Works with Global Ticketing system and acts as first point of contact for Global People and Organization Partner
• Continuously monitors Global Ticketing System and responds within stipulated time
• Mentors and builds offshore team for Workday
• Providing first and second level support on WORKDAY related issues and requests
• Work with clients to help convert legacy data into Workday and assist clients in testing the WORKDAY solution
• Supports the Global PeopleTech Project team in implementation projects
• Supports the People & Organization IT oversight and management of vendor partners providing Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions.
• Reviews applications, procedures, workflow, and vendor specifications to ensure systems are operating correctly, features are being fully utilized, and data is generated accurately.
• Partners up with members of the global People & Organization team to gather and further clarify business requirements.
• Provides support to HRIS Project Manager, TeamHead of Global People Technology in WORKDAY related and other global People & Organization related projects
• 5+ years of HR experience
• Master In Human Resources
• Previous HR Admin Experience
• Any HCM system experience
• Workday Experience Preferred however not necessary if the resource is willing to learn