We are looking for an experienced developer with a background in systems management, software engineering, agile methodology and operational ready products (DevOps).
You are responsible for improvement of current systems and providing knowledge on efficient development practices, with proficiency in Full-Stack development.
Managing and developing teams is a key success factor for the role, as well as effective stakeholder management and interacting with agronomists and product owners.
- Explicit and extensive agile delivery experience
- Career experience as lead developer working with leadership teams
- Very strong understanding of Full-Stack
- Very strong understanding of Java and Scala
- Very strong understanding of one of NoSQL Data Bases (MongoDB, Neo4J, elasticsearch, cassandra)
- Very strong understanding of automation and CI/CD (test and build automation)
- Good understanding of designing RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of Micro-service architectures, design patterns and distributed architectures
- Good understanding of cloud architectures, including AWS, Serverless Technologies
- Familiarity with containers (Docker/Vagrant)
- Familiarity with Ansible
- Familiarity with Automated Deployment Tools
- Familiarity with GitHub
- Strong algorithm design, logical and reasoning skills
- Ability to deliver POCs, MVPs, Experiments, technology evaluations following design thinking practices
- Ability to orchestrate efforts needed to prioritize business initiatives across complex change agendas
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to explain technical information to individuals who don't have the same technical background
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Teamwork, team management and leadership skills