Gainsight is fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight's CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and India.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Consulting projects with existing customers and prospects on Data Science use-cases in Customer Success Management like Churn Prediction, upsell/cross-sell, customer maturity model, Segmentation etc.
- Handle end-to-end project from data discovery to model deployment.
- Be part of the team that automates the model score generation.
- Client facing role providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to the clients.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Ability to work independently on consulting engagements.
- Prior experience in successfully delivering consulting projects in a customer facing role.
- Strong knowledge of data mining algorithms, techniques (decision trees, ensemble learning, clustering, association rule mining etc.) and problem areas (churn prediction, segmentation, forecasting, association rules etc.)
- Strong coding skills, experience in Python, comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Preference would be given to those in the fields of study of data science, mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering and information management
- Having experience in customer facing data science roles.
- Having worked on analytics on CRM use-cases such as customer churn prediction, customer segmentation, usage forecasting etc.
- Having experience in automating different stages of data science models.