Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), a global leader in cybersecurity, operates one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks allowing organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices.
• Monitor Incident ticket queue, assign appropriately and drive tickets to closure
• Triaging and analyzing application, data and upstream/downstream integration issues
• Drive issues to closure either through code/data modification.
• Design Develop utilities to ensure we have modular approach in programming for uniformity & to improve productivity
• Drive service improvements
• Engage with business stakeholders throughout the ticket life cycle
• Monitor Alert notifications and System logs and take appropriate action
• Provide application admin and configuration activities and contribute to knowledge base
• Drive Sev 1 and Sev2 issues and resolution independently and co-ordinate with other teams
• Perform Root cause Analysis
• Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
• Ability and willingness to learn regarding the applications and their ecosystem
• Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• Merge & Code sync activities with Project teams, perform unit testing
• Coordinate with QA & RTP teams for testing and deployment
• Engage in peer reviews during program specifications, coding and testing.
• Flexible to work in shifts.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
• Total of 3-6 Years’ of solid experience in Oracle Applications
• Should have the ability to design , Architect Applications
• Strong technical knowledge in Oracle applications, SQL and PL-SQL is required.
• Good Techno functional knowledge in two of the following Oracle technologies is required:
• Experience in Oracle ERP Application release 11i/R12.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Symantec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Symantec strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.