Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
We are currently seeking a talented interaction designer (User Interface / Visual Designer with knowledge of usability and user experience) who can come up with beautiful, immersive experiences to help shape the way people use intuitive and effective enterprise applications.
Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
Great candidates for this role are passionate about branding and design systems that can be applied across a range of products. These candidates are strong creative thinkers who can conceptualize designs and execute on those ideas. They can design clean, modern, inspiring pixel-perfect interfaces across platforms showcasing impeccable layout and typography skills.
- Expert level knowledge of common Adobe applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Expert level understanding of web UI/UX
- Prototyping with Axure
- Highly organized with an eye for details
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Ability to collaborate effectively with UX team members, as well as other project stakeholders and understand the project insights
- Develop UX design concepts, paper mocks, wireframes, low and high fidelity visual mock-ups, prototypes (in Axure), style guidelines, visual assets and other design deliverables
- Own creation and maintenance of consistent style guide/ visual design direction across digital platforms.
- Good sense and understanding of visual design and latest trends
- Good understanding of usability and user experience.
- Establishing and documenting visual design standards for common usage across all applications
- 5+ years of professional design experience, emphasis on Product design and usability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Previous experience working in Sketch and Zeplin
- Digital agency, lifestyle or tech experience