About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation (PVSI) group aims to provide technology across Payments, Digital channels, Innovation Solutions (ACH, Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, Branch, Contact Center, Commercial Card, Lockbox, Sweeps, Cash Flow, Deposits, Push2Card) in the form of Services, Solutions, Software, Products and helps PVSI CIO group to move forward in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams.
About the Role:
The Technical Architect will collaborate across the organization and with clients to design solutions that align with business goals and technology strategies. The Technical Architect is directly responsible for researching and prototyping new solutions, product evaluations and developing technology standards.
Responsible for componentization, quality coding & best practices, multi-threading and background executions, code protection, component integration, logging and production diagnosis on JAVA Technology
Hands-on architect, passionate about technology and solving design challenges, green field implementation. Experience in architecture patterns including UI, database, integration, Cloud & Micro-services.
- Participates in the creation of design documents that ensure consistency in development across the Digital organization.
- Supports the decision-making processes related to the selection of IT architecture solutions.
- Serves as a technical resource to software development engineering.
- Participates in implementing and improving core software infrastructure.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
- Resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Participates in performing systems and applications performance characterization and trade-off studies through analysis and simulation.
Market Skills and Certifications:
- 12+ years of experience and having hands on experience as an Architect and working experience of technologies like Java, JEE, 8+, Design Patterns, Spring, HTTP, REST, Websocket, Micro-services, Cloud, NoSQL.
- Experience in analysis & design, design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Should have prior experience in design and architecture of complex software systems.
- Strong Object Oriented skills, including an understanding of common object and web application design patterns
- Hands-on experience in implementing design patterns in Java
- Experience working on Cloud based solutions with modern cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience with Logging (Log4j), and Unit Testing using JUnit / TestNG using Mocking frameworks such as Mockito, EasyMock, RestAssured.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience in software development with continuous Integration and delivery.
- Having good code review skills and an understanding of clean code and design.
- Having experience working with agile and test-driven development.
- Knowledge of different web servers like Tomcat and Jetty.
- Good communication skills.
- A Self-starter with ability and drive to take requirements to completion.
- Should be able to guide junior members of the team in best practices, design.
- Must be a self-starter with a passion to stay current with the newest online technologies
- Understanding of Digital Domain and ability to create customer journey for digital platform.
- Strong Analytical, Debugging and Communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Needs to communicate with business partners, technology partners, QA, and other groups within the organization.
- Agile working experience and using Test Driven Development.
- Education/Certification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, Science, or Math.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.