Your Role :
Are you passionate in procurement in general and in analyzing the business value of Supply Chain processes in particular?
Are you driven by the desire to deliver tangible results for both the procurement organization as well as the end users?
We are looking for someone like this to:
- Prepare Supply Chain KPI reporting
- Review Supply Chain and Chain IQ performance reports and identify areas for improvement
- Conduct deep dive analysis of KPIs to identify potential root causes and to suggest improvement actions
- Support running performance management report meetings within Supply Chain and with Chain IQ
- Suggest / take corrective actions to improve data quality of KPI/ performance reports
- Develop and maintain a Supply Chain Performance Management knowledge base of the bank
- Support ad-hoc requests
- Develop operational procedures and changes to SOPs for KPI/ performance reporting
Your team :
You’ll be working in Group Corporate Services (GCS) one of Group COO functions within Corporate Center business division.
The Supply Chain function is embedded within GCS and mainly responsible for providing four services:
Category Management, Supplier Management, Commercial Support and Transformation (CST) and Regional Procurement Support.
You will be part of the CST Supply Chain Performance Management team.
You Have :
– a first class graduate degree in Business Administration or Banking and Financial services, or Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed institute
– 5+ years of experience in the analysis of Supply Chain and/or process performance data
– thorough knowledge of end-to-end procurement processes, procurement data and procurement IT solutions
– basic experience in Finance and Accounting as well as Risk Management processes
– experience in process and system transformation projects
– strong communication and problem solving skills
– excellent stakeholder management skills
– passion to improve efficiency, enable procurement savings and drive digital innovations
- fluent in English both oral and written – German and other languages are an advantage
– truly customer and solution oriented and a strong team player, able to engage team members and stakeholders
– willing to assume responsibility and work in an international environment
– well organized, flexible
– result oriented and innovative