Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Engineer for our team in Bangalore.
When your products transform the way we live and work, nothing can be left to chance. Our Engineering team takes charge of the testing, evaluation and validation of all our devices. We're a team of expert engineers responsible for the development of all test cases and test tools to ensure the functionality and compatibility of our products. We're involved in the whole testing process from preparing test and diagnostic programs to recommending changes in testing equipment procedures and designing new testing equipment.
- Lead the design and development of in house tools. Also, expected to demonstrate new ideas through prototypes/Proof of Concepts.
- Formulate, implement, and validate applications of machine learning into inhouse tools.
- Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce high quality software.
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies (AI, ML, DL) and developments trends to assess impact of the projects
- Participate and identify risk in every stage of the project (Design, develop, planning, test entry, exit etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle such as Agile, DevOps, SAFE etc.
- Should be able to plan and implement change management for short and long-term strategies such as retiring legacy systems, migrating to new systems without impacting productivity.
- Should possess Degree/ Masters/PHD in computer science with minimum of 6+ years of experience
- Should possess minimum 4 years of experience in Products/Tools Development
- Experience in designing and developing products, tools or test automation frameworks using Java or Python technologies.
- Should have strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC, STLC
- Proficient in Python or Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
- Experience of developing tools using AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning is required
- Experience in solving complex problems using Data Science is required
- Experience with machine learning libraries, such as scikit-learn, MLlib, etc.
- Extensive experience with a variety of machine learning algorithms.
- Having exposure to plugin architecture framework is an added advantage.