About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Business Technology is responsible for supporting enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging and collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. Our services include support for database administration, data warehousing, email, Intranet, system development tools, HR systems, and General Ledger systems.
About the Role:
Application support and development initiatives will include activities ranging from development through deployment within a highly complex business analytics environment leveraging SQL Server and INFORMATICA. Core responsibilities will include participating ETL design and data modeling (in SQL Server environments) and SQL Server development using T SQL and ETL, Performance Tuning, Debugging/Problem Solving, Data movement, Management, Reporting.
- Core responsibilities will include participating ETL design and data modeling (in SQL Server environments) and SQL Server development using T SQL and ETL Mapping development using INFORMATICA.
- Responsibilities of analyzing data, reporting needs and implementing data and reporting solutions to meet business requirements.
- Responsible to create and monitor Autosys Jobs, perform unit testing, configuration support. Responsible for collaborating with partners as well as ensuring quality throughout the process.
- The candidate should have experience in designing/reporting & publishing the data.
- The candidate should be well versed in Data Mart layouts and designs such as STAR schema.
- Any graduate from a reputed institute
- Tableau, QlikView experience
- (Additional criteria that are necessary for performing the essential functions of the job and are used in the selection process.)
- DQ :Hands on experience using Ab Initio tools like Express IT, DQE (Data Quality) and Metadata Portal
- DQ: Understanding of Enterprise Risk
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.