We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies' ways of working. Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do-on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
This role is a combination of excellent Solutioning mindset, good commercial sense in structuring deals, and excellent customer facing skills (executive presence, ability to listen and address specific problems, articulate acceptable and reasonable solutions, etc
- To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients along the F&A spectrum to help them raise their performance to new heights.
- Own the solution design for F&A across all industry verticals
- Lead cross vendor discussions to discuss and design the final product.
- Work with internal teams to build the solution proposal
- Front end along with BD/Sales and contribute to deal conversion
- Be aware of market trends/changes/competitive landscape
- Able to work independently in a cross cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Deal with CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
- Experience in working in a fast paced & tight timeline environment
- Experience of working in BPO
- Understands F&A
- Excellent CAP, networking & presentation skills
- Multi-Stakeholder handling skills
- Excellent Project & time management skills - Excellent analytical and execution skills.
- Very good command on MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Collaborative management and working style.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Should possess high degree of versatility, good interpersonal skills, and excellent time management skills.
- Should be able to handle pressure & long work hours, if necessary.
- Comfortable with frequent travel and able to work across time zones
- Should be presentable & confident
- The incumbent should be a very 'hands-on' person with a positive attitude