About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) team is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure.
About the Role
Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs. Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions. Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff. Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs. Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing, and debugging of programs.
- Participates in overall systems testing. Leads the migration of applications and configurations to production.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures, and designs user guides, playbooks, and other rollout-based documentation. - Serves as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Provide technical leadership within projects, including ownership and assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience
- 5+ years of Splunk administration (running an existing instance)
- 5+ years of Splunk support with agent experience, troubleshooting, installation, and configuration
- 3+ years of Windows and UNIX administration
- 2+ years of performance analysis and tuning experience related to logging
- 2+ years of experience with Splunk application design, architecture, and installation
- Experience in gathering customer requirements, analyzing them, and delivering an appropriate implementation through Splunk, or Splunk applications
- Experience in Linux and Windows command-line and use for administration
- Good communication (written and oral) skills, presentation development, quick learning, self-initiated
- 2+ years of Perl development for agent install, automation (e.g., service restarts), etc.
- 2+ years of shell scripting
- Experience in integration with other applications, ideally Netcool
- Experience in a large corporation/enterprise environment with 10's of 1000's of agents and multi-TB/day of logging and PB of storage
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure components: routing, TCP/UDP
- Good understanding of management process frameworks, such as ITIL
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Bachelor year degree within Computer Science, Engineering