Paysafe delivers a full suite of payments solutions. From card issuing to acquiring; from payment gateways to merchant accounts; from fraud and risk to compliance; from digital wallets and mobile to invoicing - we process millions of transactions worldwide and we value our relationships at every point in the process.
Paysafe is a global company with a dynamic environment operating in multiple countries including the UK, Bulgaria, Austria, India, Canada and the US.
- Identifying important datasets out of tons of data provided to you based on domain knowledge and interaction with business stakeholders
- Manage mapping of data fields from Relational databases to NoSQL data bases
- Design data models in non-relational databases and migrate data from relational to non-relational databases
- Check for Data Completeness, Data accuracy, Data Transformation, Categorization, Commonalization& Data Quality for all data feeds
- Enable data validation frameworks to validate data migrated from relational to non-relational databases
- Ability to independently process, sanitize, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Ability to enhance/optimize data migration procedures to include data that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Support reporting analysts in enabling the required data in flattened structures
- Experience of analyzing data from relational data sources, Flat files, CSV files
- Experience of writing Advanced SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, MSACCESS), Hive Query Language (Hadoop) queries for Data Reconciliation, Data Completeness, Data cleanness, Data Transformation, Segmentation, Normalization and Data Quality tests.
- Good understanding of ETL Concepts and Data Modelling in RDBMS vs non-relational database
- Knowledge of working on NoSQL technologies like Hadoop, MapR, Cassandra etc.
- Working with data visualization frameworks for web applications such as D3.js, HighCharts etc. would be an added advantage
- Candidates with exposure in payments or banking & financial services domain will be preferred
- Exposure in working in Agile environments
- Must be an individual contributor
- Engineering from premier institutes